1.26.2008

Sarah Michelle Gellar still passionate about developing American McGee's Alice




Sarah Michelle Gellar told SCI FI Wire that she's still passionate about developing Alice, a movie based on the computer game American McGee's Alice, to which she owns the film rights. The game is based on Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
"It's a passion project of mine," Gellar (The Air I Breathe) said in an interview. "It's a story that I'd love to see. I'm fearful at this rate that I'm going to be the wicked Queen of Hearts because I'm going to be too old to be Alice," she added with a laugh.
The Rogue Entertainment game is a first-person shooter based in a dystopic dark version of Carroll's Wonderland. Gellar said she mastered the game with the help of her husband, Freddie Prinze Jr., who is an avid gamer. "I just thought [it] was the most weirdly beautiful game," Gellar said.

Link

"Buffy meets Doom?"

No comments: